This product(s) resides on a APICMO contract.
The ability to produce, synthesize and manufacture large quantities of N-Boc-CIS-4-HYDROXY-L-PROLINE (87691-27-8) with quality control system under CGMP manufacturing
N-Boc-CIS-4-HYDROXY-L-PROLINE,Synonyms:BOC-CISHYP-OH;cis-boc-Hyp-OH;BOC-CIS-4-HYDROXY-L-PROLINE;cis-N-Boc-4-hydroxy-L-proline;N-BOC-CIS-4-HYDROXY-L-PROLINE;N-T-BOC-CIS-4-HYDROXY-L-PROLINE;(Tert-Butoxy)Carbonyl cis-Hyp-OH;N-Boc-cis-4-hydroxy-L-proline 97%;cis-N-Boc-4-hydroxy-L-proline, 97+%;(S,S)-CIS-1-N-BOC-4-HYDROXY-PROLINE.
N-Boc-CIS-4-HYDROXY-L-PROLINE should be handled only by, or under the close supervision of, those properly qualified in the handling and use of potentially hazardous chemicals, who should take into account the fire. And store in closed vessels
This product(s) resides on a APICMO contract. If you are viewing this page as a non-registered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. To place an order, contact APICMO Customer Service.
N-Boc-CIS-4-HYDROXY-L-PROLINE (87691-27-8) Specifications
|CAS Min %||95%|
|CAS Max %||100%|
|Chemical Name or Material||N-Boc-CIS-4-HYDROXY-L-PROLINE|
|Molecular Weight (g/mol)||231.248|
|Color||White to off-white|
|Melting Point||146 °C|
N-Boc-CIS-4-HYDROXY-L-PROLINE (87691-27-8) Safety and Handling
(87691-27-8) GHS H Statement
- Causes skin irritation
- Causes serious eye irritation
- May cause respiratory irritation
- Very toxic to aquatic life
N-Boc-CIS-4-HYDROXY-L-PROLINE GHS P Statement
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray
- Avoid release to the environment.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continuerinsing.
- -Immediately wash skin with copious amounts of water for at least 15 minutes while removingcontaminated clothing and shoes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. -Immediately wash skin with copious amounts of water for at least 15 minutes. Assure adequate flushing of the eyes by separating the eyelids with fingers. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
- -Wash out mouth with copious amounts of water for at least 15 minutes. Seek medical attention.
WARNING: The information provided on this web site was developed in compliance with European Union (EU) regulations and is correct to the best of our knowledge, information and belief at the date of its publication. The information given is designed only as a guide for safe handling and use. It is not to be considered as either a warranty or quality specification.
N-Boc-CIS-4-HYDROXY-L-PROLINE (87691-27-8) Articles
A medicine intermediate N – Boc – cis -4 – hydroxy – L – proline preparation method (by machine translation)
The present invention provides a pharmaceutical intermediate N – Boc – cis – 4 – hydroxy – L – proline preparation method, including L – hydroxy proline as raw materials, Boc protection on, then hydroxyl oxidation N – Boc – 4 – oxo – L – proline, finally dissolved in a solvent, under a certain temperature, and a reducing agent to obtain the product.
Shanghai Qingsong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd; Zhang, jian; Chen, Xiaona; Gao, Junfeng; Zhang, shubin; Tan, Zhouhong; Duan, XingXing – CN106543062, 2017, A
Patent Family Members: CN106543062 A
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
N-Boc-CIS-4-HYDROXY-L-PROLINE (87691-27-8) Bulk Ordering & Pricing:
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?