Methyl 3-(methylamino)propanoate (24549-12-0)
This product(s) resides on a APICMO contract.
The ability to produce, synthesize and manufacture large quantities of Methyl 3-(methylamino)propanoate (24549-12-0) with quality control system under CGMP manufacturing
Methyl 3-(methylamino)propanoate also caaled methyl 3-methylaminopropionate;methyl ,3-[(N-methyl)amino]propionate;3-(methylamino)propanoic acid,methyl ester;MeNHCH2CH2COOMe;
This product(s) resides on a APICMO contract. If you are viewing this page as a non-registered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. To place an order, contact APICMO Customer Service.
Methyl 3-(methylamino)propanoate (24549-12-0) Specifications
|CAS Min %||95.0|
|CAS Max %||100.0|
|Chemical Name or Material||Methyl 3-(methylamino)propanoate|
|Molecular Weight (g/mol)||117.14|
|Boiling Point||318.7±15.0 °C at 760 mmHg|
Methyl 3-(methylamino)propanoate (24549-12-0) Safety and Handling
(24549-12-0) GHS H Statement
The GHS information provided by 1 company from 1 notification to the ECHA C&L Inventory.
- H226 (100%): Flammable liquid and vapor [Warning Flammable liquids]
- H302 (100%): Harmful if swallowed [Warning Acute toxicity, oral]
- H315 (100%): Causes skin irritation [Warning Skin corrosion/irritation]
- H318 (100%): Causes serious eye damage [Danger Serious eye damage/eye irritation]
- H335 (100%): May cause respiratory irritation [Warning Specific target organ toxicity, single exposure; Respiratory tract irritation]
Methyl 3-(methylamino)propanoate First Aid:
- Inhalation: If inhaled, move the patient to fresh air.
- Skin contact: Remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly with soap and water. Get medical attention if you feel uncomfortable.
- Eye contact: Separate the eyelids and rinse with running water or saline. Seek medical attention immediately.
- Ingestion: Rinse mouth, no vomiting. Seek medical attention immediately.
WARNING: The information provided on this web site was developed in compliance with European Union (EU) regulations and is correct to the best of our knowledge, information and belief at the date of its publication. The information given is designed only as a guide for safe handling and use. It is not to be considered as either a warranty or quality specification.315-H319-H335.
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Methyl 3-(methylamino)propanoate (24549-12-0) Bulk Ordering & Pricing:
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?