- Mass order;
- CMO/CDMO Service available.
6-bromo-3-hydroxypyrazine-2-carboxamide (T-1105) is a new broad-spectrum antiviral inhibitor, it is structural analogue of T-705, inhibits the polymerases of RNA viruses after being converted to ribonucleoside triphosphate (RTP) metabolite. 6-bromo-3-hydroxypyrazine-2-carboxamide has antiviral activity against various RNA viruses, including Zika virus (ZIKV), influenza virus, arenaviruses, bunyaviruses, West Nile virus (WNV), yellow fever virus (YFV), and foot-and-mouth disease virus (FMDV). 6-bromo-3-hydroxypyrazine-2-carboxamide can be formed by nicotinamide mononucleotide adenylyltransferase.
Our product is a raw chemical in Powder form for laboratory research use only, can NOT be used for any treatment or clinical trials on humans! Your order will NOT be fulfilled unless the order is coming from biotech, pharmaceutical-related business, academic or government institute! If you need place an order, contact APICMO Customer Service, contact APICMO Customer Service.
|Chemical Name or Material||3-Hydroxypyrazine-2-carboxamide;
|Physical Form||White crystalline powder|
|Molecular Weight (g/mol)||139.11|
|Melting Point||ca 270℃|
|Boiling Point||640.8ºC at 760 mmHg|
|Vapour Pressure||0.0±2.0 mmHg at 25°C|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO|
|Storage||Dry, dark and at 0 – 4 C for short term (days to weeks) or -20 C for long term (months to years).|
Safety and Handling
GHS H Statement
- Causes serious eye damage.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- Causes skin irritation.
GHS P Statement
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- Store locked up.
- Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
WARNING: The information provided on this web site was developed in compliance with European Union (EU) regulations and is correct to the best of our knowledge, information and belief at the date of its publication. The information given is designed only as a guide for safe handling and use. It is not to be considered as either a warranty or quality specification.
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Bulk Ordering & Pricing:
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?