This product(s) resides on a APICMO contract.
The ability to produce, synthesize and manufacture large quantities of 3,6-dichloropyrazine-2-carbonitrile (356783-16-9) with quality control system under CGMP manufacturing
3,6-dichloropyrazine-2-carbonitrile (356783-16-9) Description
3,6-Dichloropyrazine-2-carbonitrile is an intermediate typically in the synthesis of 6-Fluoro-3- hydroxypyrazine-2-carboxamide commercially named Favipiravir, which is a unique viral RNA Polymerase inhibitor for the treatment of Influenza (potentially treat the novel coronavirus pneumonia), acting on viral genetic copying to prevent its reproduction. A practical and step-economic route to Favipiravir. The complete synthesis of favipiravir from 2-aminopyrazine.
Favipiravir was approved for marketing in Japan in March 2014 and used for antiviral treatment of influenza A and B. In addition to the influenza virus, the drug also showed good antiviral activity to a variety of RNA viruses, such as Ebola virus, sand virus, Bunia virus, rabies virus, etc. Novel coronavirus pneumonia is inhibited by the latest research
This product(s) resides on a APICMO contract. If you are viewing this page as a non-registered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. To place an order, contact APICMO Customer Service.
3,6-dichloropyrazine-2-carbonitrile (356783-16-9) Specifications
|Chemical Name or Material||3,6-Dichloropyrazine-2-carbonitrile; 3,6-dichloro-2-pyrazinecarbonitrile; |
CS-M1937; KS-00000DQ3; ANW-70430; QC-100
|Packaging||Aluminum Foil Bag|
|Molecular Weight (g/mol)||173.98754|
|Boiling Point||262.0±35.0℃ (760 Torr)|
|Melting Point||184°C to 187°C|
|Density||1.60±0.1 g/cm3 (20 ºC 760 Torr)|
Safety and Handling
GHS H Statement
- H302: Harmful if swallowed.
- H315: Causes skin irritation.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335: May cause respiratory irritation.
GHS P Statement
- P233: Keep container tightly closed.
- P260: Do not breathe dust, fumes, gas, mist, vapours, spray.
- P261: Avoid breathing dust, fumes, gas, mist, vapours, spray. [As modified by IV ATP].
- P264: Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P270: Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P271: Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P312: IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
- P302+P352: IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P304: IF INHALED:
- P304+P340: IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P312: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
- P321: Specific treatment (see label).
- P330: Rinse mouth.
- P332+P313: If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P340: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P362: Take off contaminated clothing. [As modified by IV ATP].
- P403: Store in a well ventilated place.
- P403+P233: Store in a well ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P405: Store locked up.
- P501: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
WARNING: The information provided on this web site was developed in compliance with European Union (EU) regulations and is correct to the best of our knowledge, information and belief at the date of its publication. The information given is designed only as a guide for safe handling and use. It is not to be considered as either a warranty or quality specification.
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Bulk Ordering & Pricing:
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?