This product(s) resides on a APICMO contract.
The ability to produce, synthesize and manufacture large quantities of 4-Amino-3-Iodo-1H-Pyrazolo[3,4-D]Pyrimidine (151266-23-8) with quality control system under CGMP manufacturing
4-Amino-3-Iodo-1H-Pyrazolo[3,4-D]Pyrimidine (151266-23-8) Specifications
|CAS Min %||98%|
|CAS Max %||100%|
|Chemical Name or Material||3-iodo-1H-pyrazolo[3,4-d]pyrimidin-4-amine|
|Physical Form||pale yellow granules|
|Molecular Weight (g/mol)||261.026 g/mol|
|Color||Pale Yellow at 20°C|
At APICMO, we produce and synthesize large amounts of 4-Amino-3-Iodo-1H-Pyrazolo[3,4-D]Pyrimidine for your research and development. Our products meet the requirements of the CGMP quality control systems and regulations. Below is the chemical structure of the product:
Just like most of the pyrazolo(3,4)pyrimidine, this chemical belongs to the categories of heterocycles, inhibitors, halides, nucleotides, bases,and the related substances.
|Synonyms||· 4-Amino-3-iodopyrazolo[3,4-d]pyrimidine |
|Molecular weight (g/mol)||261.026|
|Formula weight (g/mol)||261.03|
|Monoisotopic mass (g/mol)||260.951143|
Chemical and Physical Properties of 4-Amino-3-Iodo-1H-Pyrazolo[3,4-D]Pyrimidine
4-Amino-3-Iodo-1H-Pyrazolo[3,4-D]Pyrimidine is a high sensitivity to light.
|Hydrogen bond||Donor count – 2 unit |
Acceptor count – 4 units
4-Amino-3-Iodo-1H-Pyrazolo[3,4-D]Pyrimidine is a white solid. It exists in various forms, such as nano-powder or submicron, depending on the type of application and modes of administration.
|Property Name||Property value|
|Exact Mass (g/mol)||260.951143|
|Undefined Atom Stereocenter Count||0|
|Defined Atom Stereocenter Count||0|
|Defined Bond Stereocenter Count||0|
|Undefined Bond Stereocenter Count||0|
|Isotope Atom Count||0|
|Heavy Atom Count||11|
|Compound Is Canonicalized||Yes|
|Topological polar surface area||80.5 A^2|
Synthesis Route for 4-Amino-3-Iodo-1H-Pyrazolo[3,4-D]Pyrimidine
Use of 4-Amino-3-Iodo-1H-Pyrazolo[3,4-D]Pyrimidine (151266-23-8)
This product functions as a reagent in discovery and production of CHMFL-FLT3-122 as the potent and orally available FLT3 kinase inhibitor for FLT3-ITD positive acute myeloid leukemia. It also functions as a reagent in the development and production of selective and potent PfCDPK4 (Plasmodium falciparum calcium-dependent protein kinase IV) inhibitors which block the transmission of malaria by mosquitoes. So in a nutshell, the product is used in the following applications:
- Pharmaceutical applications
- Research and development
Dangers of Mishandling 4-Amino-3-Iodo-1H-Pyrazolo[3,4-D]Pyrimidine
4-Amino-3-Iodo-1H-Pyrazolo[3,4-D]Pyrimidine ought to be handled under the supervision of an expert. You should observe all the precautions, understand the health hazards, and the measures of dealing with the chemical’s toxicity. Here are some of the hazard statements of poor handling of this product.
- Leads to skin irritation when in direct contact with the body
- Causes severe respiratory irritation upon inhalation
- Eye irritation
- Poisonous when ingested or swallowed
Safety Measures When Dealing with 4-Amino-3-Iodo-1H-Pyrazolo[3,4-D]Pyrimidine
1. Protective Equipment
Wear appropriate body suits to minimize the health risks associated with 4-Amino-3-Iodo-1H-Pyrazolo[3,4-D]Pyrimidine.
- Have on chemical-resistant gloves, preferably rubber
- Put on a face mask
- Use a respirator with HEPA filters and air-purifying cartridges
- Eye protection, such as eyeglasses or eye shields
- Cover the entire body with a full suit, including an impervious footwear
2. Engineering Controls
- The working area should have proper exhaust ventilation to limit airborne exposure from dust or fumes
- Install a safety shower in the room
3. First Aid Measures
4-Amino-3-Iodo-1H-Pyrazolo[3,4-D]Pyrimidine (151266-23-8) is detrimental to the respiratory tract. Therefore, you should put on face protection and work in a well-ventilated room.
In case of inhalation, move the victim to an open area with adequate fresh air. If there are difficulties in breathing, consider using the oxygen support or seek further medical care.
Wash the mouth thoroughly for about 15 minutes with adequate cold water. Since intake may lead to toxicity, watch out for any severe symptoms and seek the attention of a physician.
Rinse the eyes with enough running water for about 10 minutes. If you have the contact lenses, remove them before washing the eyes. Continue with the rinsing exercise until the entire chemical is flushed out and there is no more irritation.
Rinse the area with enough water and mild soap. If the irritation persists, seek medical advice.
4. When Using 4-Amino-3-Iodo-1H-Pyrazolo[3,4-D]Pyrimidine (151266-23-8)
As you handle this product, consider the following measures:
- Wear appropriate protective gears to cover the skin, face, and the eyes
- Avoid eating or drinking from the working area
- Work in a room with enough ventilation
- The room should have a safety shower
5. When not in Use
When out of use, ensure the following:
- Store in a tight or closed container
- Keep it away from light and heat
- Lock it up in a secure place to prevent access by unauthorized people
6. After use
Immediately after handling this product, put the following into account:
- Dispose of the contents as per the federal, state, or the local waste disposal regulations
- Lock up any remains of 4-Amino-3-Iodo-1H-Pyrazolo[3,4-D]Pyrimidine in a tight container
- Clean up the area with an absorbent product
- Wash the contaminated clothing
- Rinse your hands thoroughly with enough water
7. Storage and Handling
Ensure 4-Amino-3-Iodo-1H-Pyrazolo[3,4-D]Pyrimidine is locked up and stored in a tightly closed container. The room should be well-ventilated but with limited exposure to light.
4-Amino-3-Iodo-1H-Pyrazolo[3,4-D]Pyrimidine (151266-23-8) should be strictly handled by a professional or under the close supervision of an expert. Anyone using it ought to be familiar with the hazardous nature of the chemical on human health and the environment.
8. Accidental Measures
When controlling any fire, remember to wear protective gears to minimize any hazards and inhalation of toxic combustion products. These byproducts may include hydrogen iodide, nitrogen oxides, and carbon monoxide. Use dry powder, polymer foam, or carbon dioxide extinguisher to quench the flames.
Do not allow the spill to enter into drainages, sewers, or confined points. Clear up the spot by scooping the solid or absorbing the liquid spills. Wash the surface, ventilate it, and dispose of the spilled contents accordingly. Always wear the protective clothing when doing this task.
9. Stability and Reactivity
4-Amino-3-Iodo-1H-Pyrazolo[3,4-D]Pyrimidine is unstable when exposed to light, heat, or moisture. Exposure of the product to these conditions or other oxidizing agents may lead to decomposition. It is also incompatible with strong bases and acids.
10. Chemical Disposal
Eliminate the chemical contents and 4-Amino-3-Iodo-1H-Pyrazolo[3,4-D]Pyrimidine containers as per the local, state, and federal regulations of chemical waste disposal.
11. Shipping Information
4-Amino-3-Iodo-1H-Pyrazolo[3,4-D]Pyrimidine (151266-23-8) is safe for both ground and air transportation.
4-Amino-3-Iodo-1H-Pyrazolo[3,4-D]Pyrimidine (151266-23-8) Regulatory Information
The product adheres to all the federal and state regulations. Its quantity does not exceed the threshold, which may violate the requirements of SARA Title III, sections 302 and 313.
4-Amino-3-Iodo-1H-Pyrazolo[3,4-D]Pyrimidine (151266-23-8) How to make an order
Whether you need large or small quantities of Amino-3-Iodo-1H-Pyrazolo[3,4-D]Pyrimidine for your research, development, or manufacturing applications, Apicmo.com have got your back. Just contact our customer care team for a custom order.
- National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S National Library of medicine, PubChem, compound summary for Amino-3-Iodo-1H-Pyrazolo[3,4-D]Pyrimidine, section 1- section 8.
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Office of Toxic Substances PL 94-469 : Candidate List of Volume 2.
- The Chemistry of Heterocycles: Structures, Reactions, Synthesis, and Applications, Theophil Eicher, Siegfried Hauptmann, Andreas Speicher, John Wiley and Sons, 50 page-63