This product(s) resides on a APICMO contract.
The ability to produce, synthesize and manufacture large quantities of 1-Boc-3-cyanoazetidine (142253-54-1) with quality control system under CGMP manufacturing
APICMO offers a wide range of products which includes
1-Boc-3-cyanoazetidine. It belongs to intermediates category. Contact us for more information.
This product(s) resides on an APICMO contract. If you are viewing this page as a non-registered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. To place an order, contact APICMO Customer Service.
1-Boc-3-cyanoazetidine (142253-54-1) Specifications
|CAS Min %||95.0|
|CAS Max %||100.0|
|Chemical Name or Material||1-Boc-3-cyanoazetidine; 142253-54-1; Tert-butyl 3-cyanoazetidine-1-carboxylate; 1-n-boc-3-cyano-azetidine; 1-(n-boc)-3-cyanoazetidine; 1-N-Boc-3-cyanoazetidine|
|Packaging||Sealed foil bag|
|Molecular Weight (g/mol)||182.223 g/mol|
|Color||No data available|
1-Boc-3-cyanoazetidine (142253-54-1) Safety and Handling
(142253-54-1) Hazard description:
- Harmful if swallowed [Warning Acute toxicity, oral]
- Causes skin irritation [Warning Skin corrosion/irritation]
- Causes serious eye irritation [Warning Serious eye damage/eye irritation]
- May cause respiratory irritation [Warning Specific target organ toxicity, single exposure; Respiratory tract irritation]
- Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects [Hazardous to the aquatic environment, long-term hazard]
1-Boc-3-cyanoazetidine Precautionary statement:
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- Store locked up.
- Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
WARNING: The information provided on this web site was developed in compliance with European Union (EU) regulations and is correct to the best of our knowledge, information and belief at the date of its publication. The information given is designed only as a guide for safe handling and use. It is not to be considered as either a warranty or quality specification.
1-Boc-3-cyanoazetidine (142253-54-1) Articles
Not data available
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
1-Boc-3-cyanoazetidine (142253-54-1) Bulk Ordering & Pricing:
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?